jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

Marketing ideas and results for Spanish Estate Agents.

As always when blogging you look for ideas, or hope ideas spring to you during the course of the day/week. However, I am really into reading The Modern Estate Agent. It's a fantastic blog written by Martin Smith who not only has an excellent flair for writing but who provides thought provoking ideas for estate agents.

I am constantly looking for new marketing ideas, thoughts and opinions on how to better myself in my work field and after stumbling across Martin's blog I realised how stagnant the property world is in Spain.

Recently I tried a, what I consider, fantastic and innovative new approach to advertising a property. I wrote the description from the point of view of the house and the house asking if it can be your new your new home. I did this because I get a bit tired of writing the same style descriptions and thought (you know what that did!) the clients would appreciate a bit of different reading material. I think I was wrong....

I have had minimal rquests since my innovative approach, I still have 1 brochure left in this design after a week whilst the other brochures have had to be re printed during the week and no-one (not one person) has commented on my new approach.

So after feeling abit bruised by the feedback I am to concede defeat. I am going to revert back to the same writing style and hopefully sell the house before one of my competitors.

However, for all those keen agents and clients out there I include below my fantastic innovative approach....feedback welcomed!




Emma works in Cases Xalo SL. For honest, hassle free property advice contact Emma on 966480355. For a full selection of resale and rental property in the Jalon Valley and throughout the surrounding areas view www.casesxalo.com

1 comentario:

  1. Nice idea, just came across this via another (sleeping) blog. Hope you are keeping busy.....

    ResponderEliminar

Any disrepectful or foul language will result in the comment being deleted.